MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Friday, February 16, 2007

Dear All

I am sorry, very sorry indeed for not keepingyou updated. I see from the blog count that people visit, see the same posting, then go. Fair enough I say ... I would do the same.
But, in the meantime, I promise the reader to .....



1. show pictures of kippa
2. Add my current gig list
3. Write something sensible .... or maybe not ..... this weekend.

A nice photo taken by a friend at "The Bank" gig with Bai and friends ..... no animals were hurt during the gig I hasten to add.



We have been somewhat busy over the past couple of weeks, what with Dad, travelling, baby scans etc etc.... Lots of other excuses, none of which would satnd up in a court of law .....
So, for the moment ......


Saturday 17th Feb - Churchills
Saturday 24th Feb - James Joyce
Tuesday 27th Feb - Celtic Ireland, Brugge
Wednesday 28th Feb - La Touche (I hope)
Friday 9th March - Churchills
Tuesday 13th March - Celtic Ireland, Brugge
Friday 30th March - Churchills
Saturday 31st March - James Joyce


April ... I am closed for obvious reasons .... Taking May and June bookings now!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home