MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Fountain



After reading Rebecca's Blog about doodling, I confessed to not doodling while on the phone. I watch the men renovating the Fountain outside my work. For 4 months we (my team) have watched them work and now it is almost close to completion. It is amazing to watch 'physical work' rather than the work I have been used to in my life (teaching, playing and IT). They dug up a huge hole in the ground (8M by 8M ... we know this cos we measured it one lunchtime) built an underground control room for the pump, filter pipework etc). Filled in and re-landscaped the ground, and now they are almost ready to finish the work. Puts what I usually do to shame really .... I generally tell people at work what to do, and they do it! Odd really. It's not an amaryllis but .... I'll post updates accordingly! The silver balls are next!

Decided what to do tonight! Add 2 instrumental numbers!

2 Comments:

At 2:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind the fountain, have you learned the words to your own songs yet?

 
At 5:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instrumental usually have no words! But yes, I have learned what is learnable .... the rest I'll make up as I go along!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home