MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Friday, May 12, 2006

Dave Matthews



Yes, I am excited .... in fact more excited than I have been for a long time. Reason? I have tickets to see Dave Matthews in Hammersmith Apollo on Monday night ... oh yes! The guy has never been to Europe before so obviously this is a moment not to miss.

For those who are unaware of the great man .... then please make sure that in the next couple of months ... YOU DO! I am not going to spend time here telling you all about him and his band ... the band aren't coming to London ... boo hoo. .... all I am going to say is to get some of his stuff either on CD or download or whatever.

So .... I have starved myself by not listening to ANY of his music for the past week.

To show how much I really appreciate the music of this guy ... my current list of all time great Musos are now

1. Mahler
2. Steely Dan
3. The Beatles
4. Dave Matthews
5. The Flower Kings

I will be publishing a Blog after the event .... promise!

2 Comments:

At 9:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great gig - I was there too! He has in fact been to Europe before, in 2001. I was lucky enough to go to that gig too - only 200 people in a gospel chapel in NOrth London - AWESOME! Rock on Dave.

 
At 10:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgive you for this list.
Only because Mahler and the Beatles appear on it.
Eric.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home