MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Friday, September 01, 2006

There is an 'r' in the month.

Which means Mussels are back on the menu! Hurrah!

For those of you who don't know, Mussels are only ever, really, truely available in Belgium when there is an 'r' in the month. Any genuine Belgium establishment won't sell you mussels until then. I am out tonight with friends so I have already made my mind up about what I shall be eating!

Its been a long time since a blog, mainly due to me being in the North East for around 12 days with no internet access ....... there is of course internet access in the North East, its not that backward, but I dont have personal access. Becasue of the length of time since a blog, a lot has happend, so here is a quick thank you list ....

Thanks to ....

All those who turned up at The Black Pearl. I had a great time and I hope you all did too.
Jason, for organising the above event and hitting bits of metal and wood in an organised way, Andy and Ali for playing along also















Friends and relations for the Wedding Party at my Dads

Dad for supplying the house

Nick and Trish for a lovely meal and entertainment.

Sam and Jim for a wonderful Wedding


















Alison for the lovely dancing



















The Sage ....... for simply being there .... what a building!

















The Gateshead Millenium Bridge ...... for opening up while we were there.















Brian and Joyce for their ever wonderful company

The A1 / M1 / M25 / M56 / M6 / M62 for NOT having too many traffic jams.

And of course to Louise for being the best co-driver anyone could have!

..... and any one else who knows me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home