MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ciao!



I know! 2 entries in a week! I am getting better at typing now so its good to practise.
This weekend I went to visit Auntie Susie and her restaurant in Italy (4th country in as many months!)


It was great! I got hugged and played with and gooooed at all the time! Mami and Papi were there also. It was nice to see them again.
Auntie Susie bought me a lovely new coat for the winter as well as some socks. I also have discovered something called Shampain .... looks yummy!


I also met a mad Italian Chef called "Benny" ... kept kissing me all the time .... but his food is delicious! Looking forward to going there at Christmas so I can throw it all over the restaurant.


We also went to see Auntie Susies new house. I think it is a bit drafty and needs some decorating myself.


Daddy played his guitar in a place called Forli (pronounced Four Lee) ... he's been invited back so he must have played better than the last time I heard him.
Well, enjoy the pictures and will blog soon.


Love
Benjmain


PS No PS today ... I am content with life



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home