MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Friday, July 27, 2007

As Promised

Here I am in the Garden with Mummy



Here I am with Daddy on the terrace








Here I am looking Silly!





Here I am on our nice comfy seat




Here I am with my Godfather and his lovely wife.

Here I am with an Extremly scary man!!!! Apparently he is wanted by Interpol.







1 Comments:

At 9:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! You all look well rested and tanned! None of that here in grey, wet & ugly Belgium but August promises to behave itself as a summermonth should. We look forward to reading more adventures of little Benjamin in Frenchland, so daddy start typing! It's not like you're busy doing anything else!

Lots o' love,
Marije &co

 

Post a Comment

<< Home