MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Chapter Two - The Homecoming


Mummy seems better now and so the nice people at the hospital said we could go home. Daddy had already been home to get things ready for me which was nice.




I fell asleep after mummy had opened the drinks cabinet (note to self .... I keep hearing people talk about 'mixer drinks', not too sure about these as the neat stuff seems great!). I awoke to being in a new place! Not so orange as the hospital, but still as warm as cosy. Mummy and Daddy took a couple of hours to decide the best place to put me (note to self .... when I can talk I must tell them that the tour of the appartment could have waited!)

I seem to poo much heavier and more frequently now. I have overheard someone saying 'better out than in' ... I have to agree with this! The funny bit of plastic around my belly button fell off today. That was wierd. I hope nothing else falls off without warning.


Its a bit strange at nights though. I am feeding for about 2 hours, take a short nap, then feed agin for 2 hours. I am contented but Mummy and Daddies eyes have suddenly taken on a new dark like colour and they seem to have a shorter fuse when one of my bigger poo's arrive!


The Music is nice and relaxing. We had something called 'Mahler 4' yesterday and something called 'Massive Attack'. Thats what I often do in my nappy funnily enought! I wonder if there is some music called 'Weeing All Over Daddy' .... I do that too!

Grandma and Grandpa are helping out too. They are making food for Mummy and Daddy so that they can concentrate on me. I like this idea! I think they are leaving on Saturday though. Wonder what will happen then?




Well, I am hoping that Mummy and Daddy aren't too upset that I cant seem to settle down, it's all different here. I have only been here for 2 days but I think it will work out OK.

That wierd Italian Woman was here again, Sissi I think is her name ..... she came with a smaller and quieter version of herself. Does everyone have smaller doubles I wonder? .... Speaking of doubles, I need another drink. Will update you soon ... bye bye, glug glug.


PS (whatever that means) Daddy has asked me again to thank all those people who have sent cards and to thank them for the presents you have brought. I haven't seen them yet but I am sure they are nice. If you have sent money, please let me know. .... I don't trust them!



4 Comments:

At 8:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a chord he is fingering in pic 3?

 
At 7:55 am, Blogger Unknown said...

If you have sent money, please let me know. .... I don't trust them!

Geeeeez! That boy as quite a personality and seems pretty articulate allready!

Wishing you a nice settling in ;o)

 
At 2:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

andrew e louise
mi dispiace per voi ma questo ragazzino ha la faccia di un grande sassofonista.
Dunque la scelta è una sola!
Una grande orchestra dal nome:
BENJAMIN JAMES AND BELVEDERE ORCHESTRA
Ai fiati:BENJAMIN JAMES
Alle percussioni:SUSANNAH CLARKE
Al piano:LOUISE CLARKE
Alla voce e tutto il resto:FATHER ANDREW
Duecentomila cd già venduti
AUGURISSIMI E TANTI BACIONI
ANDRERA RAVIDA'

 
At 12:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on the new baby! he definetley has the mavin gene. how are all of you? hope you are all well. how is the music buisness going? going now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home