MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Chapter Six - I Gotta God Mother!

















I am very pleased to tell you all that I definitely have a God Mother. Everyone keeps telling me about her, but I have never met her up until now.
Auntie Susie arrived for a day's visit yesterday and it was brill !


We played Hide and seek ...............






















We played "Lets put the bunny ears on Benjamin to make him look silly" ............






















We went for a walk in the park, and Auntie Susie did almost all the pushing





















Wine was drunk AGAIN!!! ... But I got none of it! AGAIN!

















But all in all I has some great quality time with Auntie Susie. She is really nice too! Brought me presents (I knew she would of course) all the way from Italy from her work friends Laura and Andrea which were lovely, she played with me, and gave me a bath (which I inadvertently had a poo in ... sorry Auntie) She also had fun with Mummy and Daddy too!

I am hoping to see her again soon and I think I will be spending Christmas with her in Italy. I will also meet someone called Jar Knee or Gianni as it is written. He also sounds fun! Appartently he speaks in a strange way also so we should get on well. .... Wow! By then it will be my 4th country visited!


Bye Bai .....(you still haven't got it have you)


Benjamin

xx

3 Comments:

At 1:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Benjamin

if I could I would come every wednesday and visit you - I had a lovely time too - as I'm sure we will pass lots of wonderful times together. I've told Uncle Gianni all about you so he's excited about you coming for Christmas.
sending you all my love
Auntie Susie

 
At 11:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still reading, just not commenting much.
When you gonna start junior on the guitar lessons?

 
At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, he was measured yesterday . ... after 6 weeks, he is 58cm ... a little out of the ordinary apparently. So maybe Double Bass? or Basketball might be a good idea.

I believe that Benjamin is going to blog again soon, but he is sleeping alot .... thankfully!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home