MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Monday, May 07, 2007

Chapter Three - "A First Step Into A Larger World"


Now look! I love them dearly, and I know they will be looking after me for some time, but when I am asleep .... I would like to remain asleep. And when I am wide awake, I dont wanna go to bed! IT's quite simple!

They keep going on about "rhythm and routine" which I am sure is what I will need eventually but I am used to getting my own way when I was inside Mummy!


We all went "outside" the other day ..... my God it was terrible. Firstly, Daddy couldn't find the right elevators out of the car park, lots of "people" kept bumping into my pram, it was hot and sticky, and so I let rip from both ends to vent my anger. Also Daddy wasn't happy about something called "Carlsberg" being served in a Belgium cafe. He does moan about the slightest things.


I have discovered screaming at the top of my voice isn't the best thing for Mummy and Daddy, especially at night. It gets their attention though! Daddy does a lot of the dark time feeding, but he seems to watch TV while he does this ... HELLO!!!! ME PLEASE!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!!


Mummy seems to be getting lots of rest which is good as the %age factor of the drinks improve greatly. Mummy and Daddy's drinks cabinet is getting better too as "visitors" bring me clothes and them drinks. This brings smiles to both of them!


Daddy said he was proud of me today; odd really as I thought that the smell that followed this comment would have changed his mind! Oh well, you can never tell.



On other fronts, Mummy's Stitches have opened a bit so we have to go back the the hospital tomorrow to have them checked. Daddy apparently has to go to a place called "work" next week. I don't know what this is but it seems to involve lunches out and buying chocolate for people. ... sounds interesting!
Daddy was also a bit upset the other day as something called "gigs" had been cancelled at his residency bar in Brugges. Appartently I will have to go without new clothes and have no more presents until the summer. This is not good, so if anyone reading this can offer Daddy some "Gigs" then I would be grateful..... he sings me to sleep which is nice .... honestly!

Well .... take care all of you, and lots of love from Mummy and Daddy of course

Benjamin.

PS (I've learned what this means) Mummy wanted this photo on the site. She calls it "My Boys"

1 Comments:

At 10:27 am, Blogger Unknown said...

aaaaaaow!

you seem to be doing real great, Benjamin! And it's also very kind of you to take over the updating of this blog, while your daddy is probably recovering from the night feed ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home