MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It Has Begun



It’s the beginning of a very busy period I have been looking forward to and also dreading! My new role at work means that I will be travelling a lot more as well as generally being a lot busier than I have been in the past. This is combined with a lot of Gigs this month in Brussels, Brugge and London. Also, my 48 hour Stag Weekend happens at the end of the month. Secretly, I am sure I am going to love it, but at my age, I like my sleep! It will also be hard on Lou because a lot of nights I won’t be getting in until past bedtime.

Attended a 1930’s theme/birthday party of a friend of mine. It was a good night, Played with Bai and Thierry in a little Jazzy trio. Mainly played a lot of his music a swing sort of style. I was accompanied by 3 beautifully dressed young and lovely ladies (pic enclosed). As you can gather, I really enjoyed it!

Last night was the Bizon Jam night www.cafebizon.com It was a really good night with some great playing from all the guests. I hope some of them might make a comment or three!

Still no photos from Wednesday night. So for those waiting anxiously to see them ….; will have to anxiously wait some more!

1 Comments:

At 9:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm. Bizon Jam Night. Do they do a marmalade night ever? Sounds like a good evening - like the idea of a 20s/30s party. Was it during prohibition?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home