MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Monday, March 27, 2006

6 out of 56

This was the final result of number of hours slept over number of hours of my Stag night.

Pictures will be following shortly

All I want to say at this point is that it was the most enjoyable Stag nights I have ever had the pleasure to witness or be part of.

I am still very, very tired!! In work today ..... just

Special thanks to James "Lizard Breeder" Ledger for organising.

Highlight was singing "With a little help from my Friends" with 15 plus people on the smallest stage in Brussels

There are probably more ...... but memory loss prevents me from remembering.

Thanks to all those who attended at the different times and places. You all know how you are

More meaningful and forthright blog will follow soon .... good Night!

2 Comments:

At 1:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew,

it was a privilege again ( as always ) to share a stage with you, and since the occasion was such a momentueous one, all the more satifying. Just don't do it agian in the near future ;)) - I'm getting on bit. Friday and saturday where 2 wonderful musical evenings. Apart fromp the consummate musicianship you demonstrated on both guitar and piano, I was particularly impressed by how comfortable you now are as singer ( despite the strep throat ) - and coming from an extremely pompous vocalist ( myself ) this is meant as a compliment to a brother-in-musical-arms...

Oliver

 
At 11:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew and James - I would like to say a big thank you for the stag weekend in Brussels, it was wonderful and the memories will live with me foreever. It really could not have been better (on second thoughts ... yes it could, but that would involve a sign reading "free sex and money this way" which is unlikely)
Cheers again and see you all in France.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home