MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Forgot ......

A visitor to the Bizon last night ask for my gigs in Brussels this month ..... So here you ALL go!

1-Mar café Grand Prix
4-Mar The Level Bar
6-Mar Bizon
9-Mar La Porte Noire
23-Mar Le Chat Pitre
24-Mar Fat Boys
25-Mar Bizon
28-Mar Celtic Ireland, Brugge

2 Comments:

At 6:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was in Brussels this month. Can I come and stay with you sometime, and maybe bring some small percussion instruments and do a gig?

 
At 8:23 am, Blogger Andrew Mavin said...

Yes .... Why not Weekend March 24th? Its my Stag Night weekend. You can play on all 3 gigs!

More Ritter Chocolate! ... and Beer! .... and Moule Frites .... and .....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home