MavinsBlog

This Blog is no longer in use. Please go to http://69.89.31.103/~romanonl/andrewmavin/ There will be a .com address soon. Thanks for commenting here, hopefully we'll see you at the other place. cheers Andrew

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Oh Yes .... It is that Good

Oh Yes .... It is that Good

I have finally managed to get a copy of Morph The Cat. Nick Worrall bought an IPOD rip copy this weekend for me to "taste" but I bought the proper copy on Monday. and oh yes, it is good. As my fellow Steely Dan fan man said on his blog, good albums always take a lot of listening .... Jeff Buckley is an excellent example .... drove all the way to Brugge last night (not just to listen to the CD you understand, I was gigging there) and it indeed gets better and better. This morning I went the long way to work so that I could continue to read the lyrics while listening to it.




For those who have it ..... I am curious to know if Keith is playing on Track 4. He is not mentioned on the musicians list, but the drums playing is incredible .... surely it can't be a machine!!!! The ghosting is too good for it to be a machine .... please listen to those who are sad .....

A quick Hi to the lovely ladies from were at the gig last night who seemed to really enjoy it who enjoyed themselves last night ..... hope they manage to put a nice entry.

Photos from the Stag nights are on their way apparently .... aren't they Nick!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Innke and I really thought you where great last nite all the songs are so different! Loved the Damien Rice song too! Thank you for the signed set list. Lovely. The photos look good to. We will be back soon so please keep your list up to date and I promise to come back. Tif xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home